1. PURPOSEThis Notice sets out the way in which we process your information when you use our website or other digital platforms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. APPLICABILITYThis Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the information we collect through our website, in email, text and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our website.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY PROCESS (“Personal Data”)We may collect your personal data including your email id, demographic information including country, postcode, first name/last name, job title, mobile number, social media profile, preferences and interests. We may also capture additional personal data in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use on our website including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID and other similar information. While some of this data is captured directly from you, for example, by way of web forms and web log servers, others can be captured indirectly from third parties, for example, tracing organization details, preferences and interests on the basis of IP address and browsing history respectively.
4. MEANS OF PROCESSING DATACookies;
Registration for an event/activity;
Information request mechanism.
5. GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF Personal DATAWhen we process your Personal data, we do so primarily in connection with marketing, sale and promotion of services which we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your personal data in the following circumstances:
1:- when we process cookies, with your explicit consent; or
2:- when we process your personal data for communication, sales and marketing, registration and subscriptions purposes, where processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests.
6. USE OF Personal DATAWe generally use the information to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
Communication: We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
Advertising: We may use your information to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
Activity Tracking: We may use your information to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
Optimization: We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
Information Sharing: We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship. For example, we may provide you with a link where you may share your content with another person.
TRANSEFRRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a global business, we may transfer your personal data to servers, entities and partners located outside EEA or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal data on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy. Information about our group of companies can be found at [URL]. By using our website or otherwise providing us with your personal data, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations. To ensure that your Personal data does receive an adequate level of protection when transferred outside EEA, we have executed Intercompany Transfer Agreements containing standard contractual clauses in accordance with the EU and data protection laws. We may also transfer your data to third party service providers and web analytics tool providers, such as Google Analytics and Double Click Cookies. Details regarding them can be accessed by clicking Google Analytics and Double Click Cookies. Route Mobile may permit certain third party companies to help Route Mobile tailor the advertising that it thinks may be of interest to you, based on your use of our website.
You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACYWe understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any Personal data from children under 16 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16, we will delete all the information as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. SECURITY: HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION WITH US?
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural and managerial procedures to safeguard your information against loss, unauthorized access, misuse or modification. We require any third parties processing your information to implement the same levels of protection with respect to your data. We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your information.
9. CHANGES TO THE NOTICEThis Notice is effective as of 24 May 2018. We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest, either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
10. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACTWe will respect your legal rights in relation to your data. In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under GDPR. Some of the rights are complex, and may need some explanation other than the bullet points given below. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. Below are the rights granted to you as per GDPR and Route Mobile is committed towards protection of the same:
Right to be informed
Right to access
Right to rectification
Right to erasure
Right to restrict processing
Right to data portability
Right to object
Right to withdraw consent
In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about this notice/policy or wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, you can contact email@example.com